COVID-19 Update at Carling Mazda
We understand this is an unsettling time as the COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing in our own community.
As such, we are closely monitoring developments with respect to the spread of the virus, and our priority remains the safety of our employees, customers, and our community.
As a valued customer, we are committed to supporting all your automotive needs – during these uncertain times.
We remain fully operational and are taking every necessary step to ensure you continue to receive the service you rely on in the safest manner possible.
During the period of December 26th, 2020 – January 23rd, 2021 our showroom will only be available by appointment. However, we are ready to serve you online, or by phone, to answer all of your questions. Our Service and Parts Departments will remain operational and continue with all scheduled appointments.
Additional Hygiene and Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- All service vehicles will be wiped down and sanitized before being returned to
- All touchpoints such as door handles, restroom doors, rails, showroom doors,
tables, all in-dealership surfaces and employee desks are being regularly wiped
- Additional sanitizers and sanitizing stations have been made available
throughout the dealership.
- All service personnel will wear rubber gloves when working on vehicle interiors
- We will be restricting in-person meetings across locations, instead, using
conferencing and virtual sessions.
Maintaining appropriate social distancing
- No physical contact, 6-foot rule, limited interaction.
Facilitating Employee Absence
- Upon arrival to the workplace, all employees must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire, and take their temperature.
- We are instructing employees to stay home and see a doctor if they have the
following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, and/or
symptoms associated with the common cold. Our company will require an employee to be removed from the workplace if they have knowingly been exposed.
- All employee corporate travel has been suspended until further notice.
- We have suggested to all employees to carefully review all personal travel plans and weigh the risks and benefits of travel at this time.
Making It Easier Than Ever to Deliver Your Automotive Needs
In order to make doing business with us as safe and convenient as possible, we urge our customers to take advantage of the following enhanced features… not only today but as an on-going course of business:
- On-Demand Pick-up & Delivery – need to service your vehicle? Save the trip, we are delighted
to pick-up and deliver your vehicle, at no extra charge*.